24/7 Fire Damage Restoration servingAustin TX
The best choice for restoring your life!
So What Does Fire Damage Restoration Involve?
It depends in part on the fire damage as to what will be involved in fire damage restoration in terms of time, effort, and otherwise. However, there are a few basic steps necessary to ensure your safety and overall satisfaction with a home that looks like new, like it should have before any suffered fire damage, no matter the cause or reason.
Remove all damaged cells-Any structural component that has suffered serious fire damage is not going to be fixed with some glue and a good coat of new paint. Trying to do a patch work job in fire damage restoration can actually do more damage than good in the long run. Therefore, we remove all structural components that have been damaged in the fire.
Remove floor coverings-when it comes to fire damage restoration, you have to remove these as they can collect soot, dust, and it can cover other damage that needs to be properly evaluated.
Evaluate the structural framing and subfloor material-once we have removed the carpeting, damaged structural cells, we can do a full evaluation of the subfloor material and other things that you do not see every day to complete a full and helpful evaluation for comprehensive fire damage restoration that won’t have to be fixed later on.
Treat wall framing with odor counteractants-there are cases in which the framing can be saved, and it can therefore save you time, money, and suffering. In this case, we will do what is needed using the appropriate odor|Smell counteractants to make sure that there is no microbial contamination or other things that may harm your health or your house in the future.
Remove or restore the HVAC-this is absolutely critical to real success. The HVAC, depending on the extent of the damage, must be carefully evaluated and thoroughly restored or removed all together depending on the particular case. This will eliminate harmful dust and char particles in the air that could cause scarring or even scarring of the alveoli.
Those are the basic steps of fire damage restoration. There is so much more involved. We take all the best safety precautions while checking each individual room for its fire damage restoration needs. We air out structures, paint walls|Wall space, salvage lightly damaged structures and replace those that need to be|Have to be replaced. With our fire damage restoration services, it won’t be the odor alone that you will never have to see the evidence of. Our goal in fire damage restoration services is to make it like the fire never even happened in the first place.
Let us work with your insurance company!
- All services in Austin TX
- Why Choose Us For Water or Fire Restoration in Austin TX
- Why Choose Us For Mold in Austin TX
- Commercial Water Restoration in Austin TX
- Office Flood in Austin TX
- Damage Cleanup in Austin TX
- Property Cleanup in Austin TX
- Water Extraction in Austin TX
- Water Removal in Austin TX
- Water Damage Restoration servingAustin TX
- Fire Restoration in Austin TX
- Fire and Water Damage in Austin TX
- Fire Damage and Fire Cleanup in Austin TX
- Smoke Damage and Smoke Cleanup in Austin TX
- Flood Restoration in Austin TX
- House Flood Cleanup in Austin TX
- House Flood cleanup or Home Cleanup in Austin TX
- Storm Damage in Austin TX
- Mold Damage in Austin TX
- Mold Removal in Austin TX
- Mold Cleanup in Austin TX
- Mold Inspection in Austin TX
- Mold Remediation in Austin TX
- House Mold or Home Mold in in Austin TX
- Mold Removal Or Mildew Removal in in Austin TX
- Structural Restoration in Austin TX
- Structural Repair in Austin TX
Catstrong Disaster Recovery and Damage Restoration serving Austin TX specialize in commercial and residential fire, smoke, water, and storm restoration throughout the greater Woodlands-TX area. Water, smoke and fire damage not only destroys residential and commercial property, it can also be a very stressful and daunting occurrence. Finding the right damage restoration company that will help guide you through the entire process is crucial.
[awesome-weather location=”Austin,TX ” units=”F” size=”tall” override_title=”Austin,TX ” forecast_days=”2″ hide_stats=1 background=”http://urltoanimage.jpg” custom_bg_color=”#cccccc” inline_style=”width: 100px; margin: 20px; float: left;”]